Thursday, August 13, 2009

Greetings from Canada!

Well, I wasn't sure I would make it safe and sound. The trip to Canada was crowded and a bit noisy. Birthday Mickey was sharing the same shipping box and he must have been nervous about the trip because he sang Happy Birthday over and over again for the first few hundred kilometers. Then he fell asleep and me and Cinderella got some peace and quiet.
When I got to Kelli's house, Linus made sure the shipping box did not contain any drugs and maybe Mickey had a few puffs of something to relax because Linus and Sally thought he was pretty suspicious, he almost lost a leg. I posed with Mickey and the rest of the goodies in the box. It was Kelli's birthday on the weekend and Amy went all out and sent her all kinds of great things. That foam finger made the trip more comfy.
And then I got to meet Linus up close and personal.


I'm not sure what the plans are today, but I'm sure it will involve me posing for more photos.
I heard we might have pesto for dinner, maybe a trip to the scrapbook store too.

2 comments:

  1. awwww... Linus is a cutie!

    Glad to hear Twinkle made it across the border safe and sound. Sounds like a packed box though! Happy Birthday to Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having fun Twinkle!! I was wondering if Mickey was every going to stop singing as I packed the box!!

    ReplyDelete