Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Letter Home

Dear Amy,

I just wanted you to know how crazy the weather is here in Washington! Yesterday started off foggy and then was nice and sunny the remainder of the day! I got up early so I could tag along to Seattle where Callista works, but since I didn't have bus fare, she made me stowaway in her computer bag. Hmmppff... such treatment! I got a few peeks of the city on the way in and because Callista was busy with work, I enjoyed the view of Elliot Bay from her office. At lunch time I escaped the office in her pocket. We visited the post office to ship off a project and then we shopped for postcards before we headed to Subway for lunch. Callista was in meetings all afternoon, so I went back to enjoying the view. It's great fun to watch the ferry boats and daydream about being on them. After another bus ride home where I was again stuffed into her computer bag, I decided to spend the evening with Moose rather than head out to do errands with Callista. Today, I opted to stay home with Moose. I heard it was going to rain and I didn't want to get up at 5AM with her again! Thankfully Moose knew all Callista's passwords to get on the home computer. Sorry no pics from yesterday, but I hear we are going to a beach house this weekend! I think I will rest up for it!

Much love,
Mr. Twinkle

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day of dreaming out the window! Im sorry you had to hide in the computer bag! I would have sent fare, but with the country hopping you are doing, it may have got lost! I hope you enjoy your time with Moose and have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are getting a feel for washington mr twinkle - can't wait to see you at the beach :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach house! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a travelling little guy...good for you --enjoy the sights!

    ReplyDelete